Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh what fun it is to.....

Yesterday I hosted a gingerbread house making day. We had three adults and nine children ranging in age from 3 to 17. When we were planning the event, we didn't think the older boys would be interested - silly us - why wouldn't they be since it involved lollies? I had made the house pieces the day before and one of my girlfriends made all the icing. The other girlfriend brought her expresso coffee machine - we needed it and the 2.7 meter, laminated dining room table!
We had a great day - I will let the photos speak for themselves.




2 comments:

Steve+Marie Douglas said...

Hi Sheena! I am Marie, Beths sister I jsut wanted to say thanks for posting my baby sis a comment & I had never visited your blog but it is very interesting. Seems like just by the first three posts I read you are very kid friendly person who enjoys children. I do too :~) love making life fun - I learned that from my mom. No matter what we were facing in a single parent home she made things seem fun (for us-anyways.
WELL AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING A COMMENT FOR BETH :)
MARIE

Greg and Linda, Hayley, Jacob, Zachariah and Aaron Wilson said...

Hi Sheena,
Yum! That looks great. Good on you!
We are busy trying to get organised for our drive down South. Christmas? Oh yeah, I think that could be soon . . .