Saturday, February 7, 2009

Michelle Ann

Well,nobody has left me a comment asking for more photos but I don't care because it is my blog and I will take a trip down memory lane if I want to! This time the photos are of my second born, Michelle Ann. She was born on November the 1st 1995 and remained nameless for about 12 hours. We had a name picked out until about 2 weeks before she was born and I went off it. It wasn't until the following morning when Warren brought Hannah in to see her little sister for the first time that we settled on her name. It didn't seem to bother her though as she made her presence felt right from the word go! She is now 13 years old and a delight to us in every way!
Here she is being greeted by Hannah for the first time.


I love this one of Michelle at seven months - what a smile!


This was not staged, by the way. I had left the pantry door open and 10 month old Michelle not only helped herself but also shared with the dog!


1 year old


When Michelle was about 10 months old she started sucking her thumb but she had to twiddle her belly button at the same time. I had all these gorgeous all in one suits that I couldn't put on her. She would really loose the plot if she could not reach her belly button when she wanted to suck her thumb! I just love this photo of her "twiddling" and sucking. She is about 20months old.


That's all for now - I am off to sort out some of my favourite photos of Stephen. Stayed tuned for the next exciting installment!

No comments: