Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A trip down memory lane

I have been attempting to sort my digital photos into some semblance of order before they overtake the computer! As if I didn't already have enough digital ones, I have also been scanning a multitude of the children's pre-digital photos. It has been quite a job but I have thoroughly enjoyed my sentimental trip down memory lane. Even the children have oohed and aah ed over how cute they all were. I thought it might be fun to share some of the photos here.

I will start with our wedding. Warren and I were married 18 years ago on the 29th of September, 1990 (the day before his birthday to help him remember!) So the first photo is of us at our reception.



The second photo is of our cute little flowergirl who was nearly two when the photo was taken. Would you believe that she is getting married herself next week? Makes me feel really old!


In October the following year (1991)our first daughter was born. She was (and is) a beautiful child (young lady now!) who brings us much joy. It is going to be very hard to pick out just a few photos of her!

New born Hannah!

Look at those fingers and yes, she does play the piano!

Four months old on daddy's knee


Six months old - my sad face!


Twelve months old - what a cutie!




18 months old in the park



What a cutie - I told you it would be hard to pick just a few! I think it is going to take me quite a few posts to get through them (considering that she is now seventeen). And then there is Michelle and Stephen! Are you up for it? Leave me a comment if you would like to see some more and then go ahead and share some of your favourite baby photos.

No comments: